Really, really neat facts about Group Publishing:
Group was founded in 1974 by Thom Schultz
Group employs 300 people in Loveland, Colorado
Group was voted “Best Place to Work” by the Fort Collins Coloradoan in 2004
Group was selected “Best Christian Workplace” by Christianity Today in 2003
Group offers life-changing ideas for churches including:
• ministry books • ministry magazines
• children’s church • Sunday school curriculum
• midweek programs • vacation Bible school
• adult small groups • HomeBuilders Couples Series®
• websites • Bible studies
• devotionals • worship, music, and dramas
• youth Workcamps • CDs, videos, & DVDs
• leadership training • ministry training
• Bibles • volunteer management services
Group has gathered and trained more than 185,000 students who have worked on more than 31,000 low-income homes in the past 28 years at no charge to the residents through Group Workcamps Foundation.
Group gives a portion of its profits back to the community and churches every year. Since 1997, Group has donated $465,000 to non-profit organizations in Northern Colorado through Group’s Community Service Awards.
Group gave 50,000 After the Fall videos free to churches in 2004 through Group’s “Give Back” program.
Group’s Operation Kid-to-Kid™ has become one of the largest forces mobilizing children in serving other children around the world. Millions of kids have been impacted with gifts of school supplies, Bibles, hygiene kits, Christmas gifts, and Bible coloring books.