MMPR Top 10 PR Commandments
1. We will give you what you pay for: McClure and Muntsinger, not some college intern.
2. We will let you know if we’re not the right agency for you. We’ll even recommend the competition.
3. We will promote only those books that enhance faith and faithful living—because PR is powerful and life is short.
4. We will not promise a media booking--but we’ll pitch the author and/or book from every conceivable angle.
5. We will tell you the truth, always. Even when you don’t want to hear it.
6. We will keep you informed at every stage of the campaign. And we let you know when it’s over, too.
7. We will customize our work for your book and author—no cookie cutter campaigns.
8. We will under-promise and over-deliver as often, and as much, as possible.
9. We will not promote a book or author we don’t like. ‘Nuff said.
10.We will always welcome the gift of chocolate. It may not work as a bribe, but we welcome the attempt.